MD EMR Data Archiving
MD EMR Data Archive
Is your EMR running slow, doing a data migration and need the old files stored elsewhere or perhaps you are just looking to protect yourself from Ransomware. Our custom built archiving solution will meet your needs. MD EMR Data Archive is built on the FHIR API and will always be up to date with the most modern approach to archiving and protecting your data. See our list of options currently available:
- Internal Documents as RTF or PDF
- External files
- .tiff, .jpeg, etc
- stored as native file type inside archive database
- Discrete data including – problems, medications, allergies, vitals, and lab results.
- Accessed via a web browser
- Integrated with active directory/LDAP
- Runs on FHIR
- Ability to restrict user view access based on LOC
- Full Audit Tracking
Archive Install is available with two options:
- Installed locally on your OWN existing VM server or,
- Hosted in our Amazon Cloud
Our Archive Application can accommodate any use case with multiple module options.
- Options 1: Record Retention and Chart Release
- Demographic, Documents and Chart summaries only
- Options 2: Record Retention and Active clinical use
- Demographics, Documents, Chart Summaries and Discreet Data Modules
Our Enterprise Edition can accommodate the largest of organizations
- You can store as many legacy EMR systems inside a single Archive install while retaining their unique chart access with a single login
Our tool has the option to be customizable to your own brand. Your staffs actions are tracked and audited. We have search features such as
- Search based on any or all attributes
- First/Last can search based on any number of characters
- Searching based on first of first and first of last here.
Interested in a demo please contact us now!!